geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Saturday, August 23, 2003

konchiwa! peoples!
well, i've been here since wednesday. nothing much happened. i've been watching talk shows since there's no MTV2. At home nothing has happened. i sleep for a long time, wear the same clothes for a couple of days, watch tv, clean, and yell at Ian. I've been watching I love the 70's. A lot of Kevin. Yay! Plus, Mark and Dave. Today, i got out of the house. woohoo, i don't have any zyrtec with me and my allergies are horrid. Dad and I went to see a movie. First I wanted to see Grind but I heard nothing but crap about it so we saw Freddy vs. Jason. It was ok, it's like all the others. Some parts were cheesy. i saw a preview for Texas Chainsaw Masacre. It looks like a remake. I love thoose movies. then we went shopping. i picked up a couple cds. bright eyes, radiohead, and dashboard confessional. i saw matt sharp's new one there. i only have a limited amount of money. it was a hard decision. but in the free magazine they give you at gallery of sound. there had this Matt interview or something in it. It's neato and funny. well nothing else is going on. school starts the 27th. till the next 2 weeks pass!

wait! check out my NEW! THERE'S A KANGAROO ON MY BALCONY!


If I were a month I would be: december
If I were a day of the week I would be: thursday
If I were a time of day I would be: midnight
If I were a planet I would be: mars
If I were a sea animal I would be: dolphin
If I were a direction I would be: North
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: a cabinet
If I were a sin I would be: pride
If I were a piercing I would be: ?
If I were a historical figure I would be: Shakspere
If I were a stone, I would be: A pebble
If I were a tree, I would be: A maple
If I were a bird, I would be: A bluejay
If I were a tool, I would be: A hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a sunflower
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A storm
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: A demon
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A guitar
If I were [a non-human] animal, I would be: A cat
If I were a color, I would be: Dull red.
If I were an emotion, I would be: sadness
If I were a vegetable, I would be: broccoli
If I were a sound, I would be: scilence
If I were an element, I would be: water
If I were a song, I would be: undone- weezer that or creep by radiohead
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: bruce mcculloch
If I were a book, I would be written by: poe
If I were a food, I would be: pizza
If I were a place, I would be: a school
If I were a material, I would be: paper?
If I were a taste, I would be: vinegar
If I were a scent, I would be: vinegar
If I were a religion, I would be: Roman Catholisism
If I were a word, I would be: what
If I were an object, I would be: a book
If I were a body part I would be: An eye
If I were a facial expression I would be: anger
If I were a subject in school I would be: english
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Jerry of Tom and Jerry
If I were a shape I would be a: a decagon
If I were a number I would be: 13






Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud