geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Konchiwa!

well nothing much happened. i spent close to 2 hours on weezer.com reading this chronology thing. i made it up to 1999. gotta change my cd. i thought i was listeniung to green but it's just the fan.
i'm bored. going off to work on the site. possibly there will be a weezer site made by me. i can think of only one name
There's A Kangaroo In The Garage.
i wish i could get all my little drawings and comics up on the web. my weezer comics are funny plus Bruce is sometimes in it.
till another week has passed past...
ta ta for now!



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud