geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Friday, May 16, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So because of this occasion I'm releasing my Kevin website to the world!
My Kevin Website!
I hope everyone enjoys it. I'll be working on it more much like my KITH site.

tuesday is my trip to new york city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
Neato!

tomarrow i'm going shopping for a new, smaller messenger bag, shoes, and pants. i'm going to look around for other weezer shirts but i don't i'll find any i don't have.

i dyed my hair. it's back to being dark red. yay!

today was fun. we had the spring fling games. the 7th grade got sprayed with a water gun. i got wet. it was because when the we as in the 7th grade team, lost the tug of war mrs.s and mrs.w srayed them with silly string. and then mrs. s spayed the crowd with it. i didn't get hit. woo! but some kids were trowing it at Mr. D when he was taking pictures, so he got a kid that had a water gun, it was for another game, to spray the 7th grade. another thing that happened was i got to sit by my sweetie pie caleb. sigh. that made my day. plus they played My Name is Jonas! but something creepy happened before it. it was a strange occurance. or maybe i'm bit over the edge with being paranoid.





Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud