geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Saturday, March 08, 2003

A - Age: ?
B - Best Quality: my sarcastic state and intellect
C - Choice Of Meat: I'm going vegatarian
D - Dream Date: Rivers Cuomo
E - Ex (most recent): i never had a boyfriend
F - Favorite Food: potatoes
G - Greatest Accomplishment: the sat's thing
H - Happiest Day of Your Life: each day is filled with happiness
I - Internal conflicts: why bother? no one cares
J - Jam or Jelly: same as above
K - Kool-Aid: again
L - Love: Rivers...
M - Most Valued Thing I Own: all my KITH stuff
N - Name: Geri
O - Outfit You Love: ?????
P - Pizza Toppings: none
Q - Question you want to ask: How can my life be better?
R - Radical thing you've done: sat's
S - Sport To Watch: Hockey
T - Television Show: KITH
U - Unique habit: i have a ton i have OCD
V - Very favorite Verb: ascertain
W - Winter: Is great. 3-5 feet fell
Y - Yesterday's best meal: potatoes
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagitarious


Spell your first name backwards – ireg

Favorite shirt – my blck weezer shirt with Rivers, Pat, Mikey, and Brian on it

Cologne/Perfume – fruity stuff

Piercing – Ears

What you are wearing now – stuff

In my head – Weezer

Wishing – For everything

Person you wish you could see right now - Rivers

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month – my issue of Spin that has Weezer on the cover that i paid $10 dollers for

The last thing you ate – pizza

Something that you are deathly afraid of – Failure and death and destruction

Do you believe in love – yes, but not for me

Do you believe in soul mates – No

Do you believe in love at first sight – maybe

Do you believe in Heaven –yes

Do you believe in God – yes

What do you want done with your body when you die – frozen

Worst enemy - I am my own worst enemy

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - A cat that loved me

What is the latest you've ever stayed up – a day

What's something that you wish people would understand – me

What's something you wish you could understand better – Me

Who is someone that you really wish was still around - dad

Person that you wish you could make amends with – no one

Best friend(s)- Kristy and Chelsey(Homer)


you are a science fiction novel


what type of book are you?
brought to you by Quizilla




Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud