geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Monday, November 04, 2002

The weekend sucked. I didn't go to the movie and the lady never dropped off the dog we were going to get and my allergies got the best of me. We went to my grandma's house to get our candy bags she saves from halloween. My dad bought me Weezer's green album. It sounds different. It's kind of too happy. And Rivers sounds happy.
Today sucked even more. I can't take days with out art classes. I think I'll go crazy. Music class is boring, stupid, and really boring and stupid. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The teacher is a freak. I can't wait for this quater to end. Even sadder news has happened. We are getting rid of the internet at the end of this month. I can't survive with out it! But my dad said he is going to get it again. But then it's every 2 weeks. But I can always go down to the library. But I couldn't work on any other website besides this one. Hopefully we will keep it.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud