geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

I still hate music. 2nd marking period come and go. PLEASE!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'll fail the music note quiz friday. I'm having prblems telling what notes are after the last line on the staff.
Other things that has happen... I am running for student council. All I need are 3 more teacher's signectures and i can hand it in. I figure my geography, science, and art teachers can sign it for me. We got our report cards. I got an 95 average. My lowest average was a 91 and highest 99. This marking period I am aiming for 100's or 99's in english and geography and possibily science. Music I don't think so and math. General art maybe. Tomarror's a half day so is friday. yay! tomarror no music! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have it first thing friday. shit. Monday no school!!! Yay!
I hope comedy central puts KITH on at a reasonalbe time not 2, 3 o'clock in the morning.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud