geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Thursday, November 14, 2002

I just got done watching Kevin on Conan. He was awesome! Boy can he sing too! They should of have interviewed him.

I have to post this conversation with my art teacher...

art teacher- is that the guy from Weezer?
me- yeah.
art teacher- you a Weezer fan?
me- oh yeah!

I'm painting Rivers for our project. Next one we do I'm finding a good and big enough pic of one of the Kids. I'll probably do Dave. He's the only one I've ever drawn before. But I can't find a big enough pic.

Please comment if you have a suggustion of a pic I could do of a Kid. I don't really want to do all of KITH. If i did it would be horrid.





Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud