geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Sunday, November 17, 2002

crappy weekend. like usual. couldn't watch KITH. nearly went insane. watched the rock's most eligible bacholors on vh1 like 5 times. didn't get to watch snl. didn't leave the house. went into a panic over way we are here. forgot to do my math homework. had some song stuck in my head that I have no clue to what it is. strightened out the problem with my birthday. came home and pissed my mother off.

what else happened? tried dying my hair with food colouring. now it's a strawberry blond colour. i want it red. i'm trying it again but waiting for it to dry before i wash it.

yay! my mom said they are calling for 3inces of snow over night. I hope we get a 2 hour delay. then i won't have to have gym and can watch NewsRadio!



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud