geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

You are probably going to think I'm crazy but today I met Vincent Van Gogh. I really did or it could have been my art teacher? I love that class more and more each day. My art teacher dressed as Van Gogh because we are learning about him and my english teacher was Dr. Gachet. It was so fun. I was laughing my head off. He was even dressed as Van Gogh, he had a cloth covering his ear. I will never forget this I can't even post some things because I will just breal out laughing and screw it up. I'm laughing even right now thinking about it.

This clay kangaroo I'm doing sucks. It keeps breaking, a big piece fell off and won't stay together. It is going to be terrible.


real%20weez%20fan
How Big of a Weezer Fan Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla





Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud