geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Today ws such a horrid day. We had the most boring asembly ever. And I had to miss my 2nd favourite class (english) for it.
But it had it's ups. I finally finished my portriate of myself. I came out better than I thought. The first thing Emily said was "Hey Geri I saw your picture." Then Kristy said something and Brittany and my geography teacher. But I don't think it looks that good. But I am extremly cynical about my work.
Well I have to go finish writting my crappy letter to Vincent Van Gogh. I know he's dead but it's for art class.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud