geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness
|and now for something completely the same...|
Thursday, October 31, 2002
what a crappy halloween it was for me. I didn't go as jerry Sizzler. I didn't go house to house but walked with my brother. I didn't want to go in the first place.
Tomarror is going to be a new day hopefully good. I won't have 7th grade art anymore but music class. my friend said the teacher is a freak. hopefully he's not. i was never good in music class. i can't sing at all. I have been thinking about starting to learn how to play the guitar. i hope i can a least play an instrument.
Wednesday, October 30, 2002
i have a question does anyone know of a good book to read? I seriously need to find one.
pics from weezerfans.com.
I never have anything to blog about lately. So I guess I'll post what has happened last week and this week so far. We carved pumpkins. I carved out KITH of corse, Ian made a regular jack o latern, and Ryan atempted an american flag. I handed in my Van Gogh letter and haven't clue what I got on it. We glazed our clay projects and Tuesday we saw what ours looked like everybody loved mine, it's a bright green. I graded myself on class participation I said I got an 85, but everybody said I deserved a 100. Yesterday we graded our portriats I said I got a 95, everybody said a 100. I got a 100 on my Isle of KITH poster and a 90 on the report. I think I got a 90 on my cell thing. I finished my kangroo. I hate it. Today I stayed home. I was on the computer most of the day, basically searching around for new KITH sites and listening to the blue album. I tried uploading a picture I did on the computer but when I tried putting it on it came out smalle than it was suppose to. This weekend should be good, I hope. It's been like 3 weeks since I was at my dad's. Sandy and I are going to see the Ring. Why is it I always see movies that have been out in theatres for 2 weeks. I am dreading tomarror. It's the last day of our first marking period. How I am going to survive with only 1 or no art classes a day?!?
Which Weezer album are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
brought to you by Quizilla
Which Weezer album are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Which Weezer Song Are You?Find Out!
See Which Member Of Weezer You Are Here!
See Which Member Of Weezer You Are Here!
Monday, October 28, 2002
See Which Weezer Song Girl You Are Here!
Sunday, October 27, 2002
I hate it when I have nothing to blog about. This weekend was boring. I didn't do anything. Next weekend hopefully something will happen. I know I'm going to see The Ring with Sandy. But I might get too scared and won't go.
I wish I was doing something for Halloween. There isn't any partys, and my mom moght not let us go trick or treating. I think I'm just going to walk aroung the house like Jerry Sizzler again.
Friday, October 25, 2002
Wednesday, October 23, 2002
You are probably going to think I'm crazy but today I met Vincent Van Gogh. I really did or it could have been my art teacher? I love that class more and more each day. My art teacher dressed as Van Gogh because we are learning about him and my english teacher was Dr. Gachet. It was so fun. I was laughing my head off. He was even dressed as Van Gogh, he had a cloth covering his ear. I will never forget this I can't even post some things because I will just breal out laughing and screw it up. I'm laughing even right now thinking about it.
This clay kangaroo I'm doing sucks. It keeps breaking, a big piece fell off and won't stay together. It is going to be terrible.
How Big of a Weezer Fan Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Tuesday, October 22, 2002
Today ws such a horrid day. We had the most boring asembly ever. And I had to miss my 2nd favourite class (english) for it.
But it had it's ups. I finally finished my portriate of myself. I came out better than I thought. The first thing Emily said was "Hey Geri I saw your picture." Then Kristy said something and Brittany and my geography teacher. But I don't think it looks that good. But I am extremly cynical about my work.
Well I have to go finish writting my crappy letter to Vincent Van Gogh. I know he's dead but it's for art class.
Sunday, October 20, 2002
Saturday, October 19, 2002
I added differnet pics and added some links. On the side I added a thing that says musical talents: saxaphone I forgot to put it in my 100 things list.
I totally scared myself today. I should have never of watched the maraton of Real Scary Stories and Scariest Places On Earth. I am really afraid but There isn't any ghosts around here. Whew!
Friday, October 18, 2002
Happy Birthday to Liz!!
Sunday, October 13, 2002
I think this going to be my longest post.
first off...100 things about Geri.
1. One of the biggest most obsessed KITH fans you could meet.
2. Loves cats. Has one named Macy, she hates me.
3. Even though I have an undying love for cats I'm allergic to most breeds.
4. Has a weird obsession with serial killers.
5. Since I was 4 or 5 i always wanted to be a Forensic Antropathologist.
6. Told people that she wanted to be locked up in a mental instotusion.
7. Born in scranton moved to susquehanna in 2nd grade. Likes to let people know that she is from Scranton.
8. Finds the oddest people sexy.
9. Shy around groups of people. Outgoing and crazy around friends and family. Snobby and stuck up around people she hates.
10. Extremly sarcastic, cynical, anoying, snobby, geeky, lazy, and ditzy.
11. Has a high IQ.
12. Doesn't really have any friends and has troble trusting them. Emily is her best friend, and has been since 2nd grade.
13. Acts like and quotes KITH characters at school and home.
14. Doesn't leave the house.
15. Believes in the saying "You are your own worst critict."to the fullest extent.
16. Likes to dress up for her birthday in weird costumes.
17. Loves to read.
18. Too mature for age.
19. Only been to PA, NY, and Canada.
20. Hates movies that make her cry.
21. Doesn't look like anyone in her family.
22. Suffers from Obsessive Complussion Dissorder.
24. Never has really been into music.
25. People have tapes of me eating dirt and sand by the shovel.
26. Still sleeps with a stuffed animal.
27. Has speech problems.
28. Uses "eh?" alot.
29. Thinks she could survive on onions, ginger ale, coffee, and french fries.
30. Fatisizes over 3 of the teachers at her school.
31. Loves glitter.
32. Loves the winter.
33. Likes to sing disco hits, songs from broadway musicals, songs from commericals, and KITH related songs. But she can't sing.
34. Can sing most ABBA songs.
35. Her first crush was in 3rd grade and it was Brent.
36. Never had a boyfriend.
37. Wishes her hair was dark red.
38. Resembles Dave Foley.
39. Drinks way to much coffee.
41. Hates most of the people she knows.
42. Doesn't really like to tell people the truth about herself.
43. Can be embrassed easily.
44. Worries about what people think of her.
45. People think she's too arrogent and consided, which she is not.
46. Is too afraid of death.
47. Loves Mathmatics.
48. Hates her name, wishes it was Geralyn.
49. Hates pop, rock, hip-hop, rap, and country music.
50. Loves the Anne of Green Gables book series.
51. Reads the dictionary.
52. Dances a little too much.
53. Absolutely loves to wear plaid. Every thing has to be plaid.
54. Wants to get involved in the field of journalism.
55. Loves to write short stories.
57. Has black geeky looking glasses.
58. Loves old sci-fi b- movies from the 40's, 50's, and 60's.
59. Loves sitcoms from the 60's.
60. Been a big fan of The Twilight Zone, Green Acres, and Get Smart for years and years.
61. Hates her self.
62. Too much of a perfectionist.
63. Has a great knowledge of html but doesn't use it on her KITH website.
64. Terrible speller.
65. Doesn't have any idea of what to do with her KITH website.
66. Doesn't really like her family.
67. Spoiled by her family. But not her mum.
68. Wonders if her dreams will ever come true.
69. Wants to be a sketch comedian.
70. Is really, really pasty.
71. Advid watcher of the History Channel.
72. I have read Buddy Babylon over 5 times.
73. Extremly hates animie.
74. Loves Sponge Bob Square Pants.
75. Loves to play, the musical, and talk about chess.
76. Loves to eat rice crispy squares, while drinking fruit punch.
77. Great drawer and sculpter and painter.
78. Only 5 feet tall. 5'1" with shoes.
79. Knows more about Canada than the US.
80. Always wanted to live in Germany.
81. Can recite most KITH sketches.
82. Loves News Radio.
83. Big fan of British music from the '60's.
84. Used to be obsessed with Chris Parnell but now KITH.
85. Wanted to be a cast member on SNL. But now would perfer having her own show.
86. Has been writing sketches since she was 10.
87. Doesn't think she is a great artist or is a genius as people say she is.
88. Likes a kid at school because he looks like Kevin McDonald
89. Hates the Disney Channel.
90. As my brother said I'm annoyingly smart.
91. Favourite Disney movie is Lilo & Stitch.
92. Has basically seen every movie with a Kid in it.
93. Tried writting about 10 different novels but the premises could only go so far.
94. Thnks people think she is an idiot, messed up, or too arrogent.
95. Have seen every epidsode of News Radio.
96. Loves to write poems, sculpt, and draw kangaroos on balconies.
97. Has over 500 marbles.
98. Has written to SNL cast members but doesn't think the letters made it.
100. Needs to chew on pen tops.
Yay! I finished it!!!!!!!
Name: geri lynn smith
Location: susquehanna pa
Kid: Dave and Kevin
Character: Sir Simon and Hecubus
Sketch: grandpa's poo
KITH Quote: "It look's like the dog got your poo, grandpa. I'm sorry." "That was my last poo."
Brain Candy or Same Guys New Dresses: Same Guys New Dresses
Movie with a Kid: Dog Park or Super Star
TV Shows: besides newsradio and snl... Get Smart
Movie: all my favourite movies have KITH in it... Rocky Horror Picture Show, Hairspray, ABBA the Movie
CD: ABBA Gold
T-Shirt: my Canada shirt
Meal of the Day: Dinner
Food: french fries
Book: Buddy Babylon
Musical: Mamma Mia
Comedian: Janeane Garofalo
Discribe yourself in one word: sarcasm
Do you consider yourself a nice person: at times
Quiet or Loud: either
Brave or Shy: Shy
Do you like to go out and Party: who's party
What are your plans for the future: sketch comedian
What is your biggest Fear: death
Did you enjoy taking this lame ass servey?: I love it!
Friday was PJ day at school and a half day. I forgot my English book, I was lucky that we didn't have enough time to read it. I didn't like wearing my pajama pants. I got picked up early by my dad. I wish it was after 3 because one of my favourite newradio epidsodes was on the one when Jimmy gets his biography translated into english.
Then we went to Tristan Barbie party. It was fun. The little kids were cute. Tristan cried when we got there. Ian was such a party pooper. He sat in the corner and looked pitiful. He was so fun. I had this rainbow icecream thasted horid. Then Saturday we went to my grandma's house. I don't remember much but telling my aunt that Ian smokes pot and orders porn over the internet. And she believed all of it, I think. I had to give her my KITH website address.
Sunday we went to Best Buy. And I lost it. I went off by myself to look for cds perticularyly Bruce's. I found one and went to look for DVD's perticularyly The Wrong Guy. And I found it and I started crying. I wanted it sooooooooooo bad. I walked around with it and the SGND dvd. I was really upset that the SGND's dvd has other things on it that aren't on the vhs thing. So i wanted that more. And cried more. And began to get fidgitty. I really need these things and a dvd player whice we are getting for Christmas. So I know I will be getting these for my Birthday(hopefully) or Christmas.
Tomorror I have no school. So I am going to spend it in front of the computer(if my mom says I can go on the internet) or the tv watching talk shows and news radio.
And Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians tomorror!
Monday, October 07, 2002
Sunday, October 06, 2002
I just found this out... but does any one know where the one show that KITH is going to be in is being held or if it is touring?
I hate not being able to go on the internet as much as before.
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BESTEST WEEKENDS EVER!!!!!!
For some reason my dad bought me a ton of stuff. I got a really cool sweater the goes to my knees, a wash cloth with Stitch on it from Lilo and Stitch, and he bought me Jimmy Fallon's cd that I've wanting to get since it came out, and I finally went and saw Stealing Harvard. I thought it was great. I freaked out when bruce came on i was going to scream. I want to see it again! But it sucked when I couldn't find Bruce's new cd at the mall. I really wanted to go to Best Buy to see if The Wrong Guy was there but it wasn't open yet.
This week is Homecoming Week at school. Monday's Hat and Sunglasses Day, i don't remember the other days, Friday's pajama day and it's a half day. And Friday I am going to my sister Tristan's Barbie Party. She won a contest to have a party at K- Mart to have a Barbie Party. And then Saturday she has her family b- day pary. I love the cake she's getting, it's a sponge bob square pants one, I'm asking for one for my Birthday.
Well I probably won't post again till Thursday.
I'd also like to thank Abbey for linking me on her blog.
Wednesday, October 02, 2002
Yay! I'm the internet and nobody is suppose to be on it!
I have to do so many things. I don't think I have time! I still have to write the artical. Work on my life science project. Buy Brucio's new cd. Save more many for the book I absolutely need to get and the new tour dvd. And a whole lot more things. I am so glad I finished Alive, it was a amizzing book, and now I can read the Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck for my book report on a classic book, and then Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fritzgarald, one of my favourite authors for my fiction book report, and then for my biography report I have no clue, and for my "book of your choice" report I am doing, I hope I can, Buddy Babylon by Scott Thompson and Paul Bellini. And I am happy that I finished my geography project on the Isle of Kith with it's McKinney Mountains, Lake LePoupee, Foley Ocean, Brucio Bay, Bellini Sea, and Thompson River. And I am contented on the fact that I finished drawing my self portriat(can't spell that) momsey says it looks like me.
I have a weird feeling that I'm going to be kidnapped because I have been having dreams of me being taken at school by a variety of people who I know. So if I don't post here for a while I probably was.
My 100 things list is not coming on so good.
I really want to stay home the rest of the week. But I must stay in school for the whole month so I can be entered in the contest for the $100 gift certificate or the lava lamp.
oh, you're no fun anymore!
There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall
...always look on the
bright side of life...
chez moi | way old crud