geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Friday, September 13, 2002

We started to work with clay in my regular grade art class, not my general art, but my class is so immature. I made my to look like leaves on the bottom, flower petals on top of it, and I think I'll make a frog go on top.
Had picture day on gym day. But we didn't do anything for gym, That was great. Didn't smile the way I wanted to.
Had a slight nervous breakdown. Freaked out on everyone.
Emily came over today. Watched KITH. Told her I didn't like Caleb. Told her the two teachers I like.

I have notice that I don't seem to be as into Kevin as I was and even more into Brucio.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud