geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Friday, September 27, 2002

Oh my God! What a day. I got a headache from art class. It is so fun in that class.
My 100 things about me list is left on 60.
So much to do this weekend. And it's all for geography class. I love that class it's #3. I have to make a map of a make- believe continent. Mine is all based on KITH. and I have to write a report in it.
I have no idea what I have to do for the article I have to write for the junior high newspaper.
A couple of the kids at school will not stop calling me nun because they say I look like one in a picture. I just don't see it.
Plus I think one of thekids in my class likes me.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud