geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Thursday, September 05, 2002

I went for my phisical today. Really hated it. I to get a TB test. I freaked out. They had to have a nurse hold my arm down. I'm a big baby.
I couldn't believe that I'm 5'1" and I weigh 148. You couldn't tell. I look small and thin.
I found out that the weird rash thing that is on my chest, stomach, neck, and upper arms aren't from drying myself with a wet towel(what people told me it was from) but is from not going outside in the sun. Wow. She(the doctor) said that I was really pale for my age. Also she said to quit drinking the ammont of coffee I drink.




Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud