geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

I am really thinking about doing one of those "100 things about me" list. But I think it will take time. So I will probably do it Saturday.
I have came up with the idea of making a quiz to see whice one of my friends are you. It sounds good to me.
I'm thinking about auditioning for the play. It's some patriotic thing. But 1 singing number. I probably won't this time.

Right now I'm on my school's webpage, I'm trying to find what electives I can pick when I'm in 9th grade. General Art is the top winner, drawing classes, painting, I hope i can do all 3 but probably I can't, and French laugauge(can't spell it) courses.
I hate my school and the people there but there are people I love and couldn't live with out. (I think Emily knows who I'm talking about:)!!!)




Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud