geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Monday, September 16, 2002

Can't wait till Friday! Can't wait till I get my new glasses!
I don't know why I stayed home today. There is nothing on tv. And I have nothing to do. My mom wouldn't let me on the internet. I did make some more colloges, I can't spell that. My mom got a little upset with the one pic I made.
I am becoming more and more eccentric by the day. It really sucks that the Kids aren't on so I can tape them. And I haven't been watching the tapes as much because I have school and things to do from school. And I've been freaking out on everybody at school.
I think I need to be alone with a cougar or something.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud