geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Saturday, August 03, 2002

Well, let's talk about my day, shall we? Today was a regular boring day. My mom and I went groccery shopping. I love to go with her because she doesn't like to be seen in public with me because of the way I act. She says that I walk weird, I drop alot of things, and I talk about nothing but KITH. After, we went to get icecream. Then we came home and I went up to my room to watch KITH. I had to of been up there for 3 and a half hours, and I still didn't finish the tape. Then, we had dinner. Then, my mom had to drive my step- sister to her friend's house, I of course went for the ride. I am convinced that her friend's parents run a cult. Then we came home and I got on the computer. I wish that comedy central would put more KITH epidsodes on. I don't know why they can't.

I have added another link and now i can see how many comments I have.





Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud