geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Monday, August 12, 2002

Oh, look I found another one of those surveys.
[nicknames] online- gerikithfan, hecubusgirl, or hecubusgirlgeri. ones people call me- Trudie, suzy pollock, and nuttybunny
[home] a blue and white house
[sign] Sagitarious, I can't spell it..
[school colours] Blue and White
[mascot] i don't think we have one
[pets] cats- Macy Cappone and Abigal. dogs- Gigi, Sam and Austin
[label] smart, weird, moody
[movie] Same Guys, New Dresses and Brain Candy
[color crayon] purple
[kind of pens] ?
[flowers] ?
[juice flavor] orange
[cereal] Coco Puffs
[candies] lollypops
[pie flavor] pumpkin
[ice cream flavor] strawbarry
[skittle flavor] lemon
[color m & m] blue
[pizza topping] pineapple
[salad dressing] I like salad plain
[hangout] my house or school
[saying] I don't really have one
[quote] "Well, it looks like the dog got your poo, grandpa. I'm sorry." "I'm getting more concious enviormentally, so last night I peed in the bluebox."
[teacher] Mr. Escandel
[day] my birthday
[month] November or December
[season] Fall or Winter
[number] 13
[holidays] Christmas
[shoes] my black shoes
[store] Barnes and Noble
[fast food place] don't have one
[cars] I can't drive
[simpsons character] Lisa
[fair ride] carosel, i can't sell that either
[person to talk to online] Justina, Marie, Julieta, Liz, and Laura
[thing to do in the daytime] watch tv, read, write, go on the computer, talk
[thing to do at night] same as above
[thing to do in the summer] be miserable
[thing to do in the fall] be outside
[thing to do in the winter] sit by the window watching the snow fall
[thing to do in the spring] wait till Winter comes again
*Unfavorites*
[bands] any new bands, I don't like popular music
[subject] gym
[food] cheese
[color] brown
*This Or That*
[boxers or briefs?] ?
[plaid or striped?] either, i mostly wear plaid
[scream or scream2 or scream3?] I've nerver saw any of them
[urban legend or the faculty?] urban legend
[salt or pepper?] pepper?
[m & m's-regular, peanut, peanut-butter, or almond?] almond
[hershey's-hugs or kisses] hugs
[chocolate or vanilla?] vanilla
[bleh or blah?] ?
[okay, ok, or o.k.?] ok
[shake or stir?] stir?
[gray or grey?] grey
[pens, crayons, pastels, or colored pencils?] Pen
[bright colors or dark colours?] Dark
[fruit at the bottom or pre-stirred?] pre- stirred
[adidas, nike, fila, or reebok?] none of those
[sunshine or rain?] rain
[rain or snow?] snow
[sun or moon?] moon
[silver or gold?] gold
[silk, cotton, or flannel sheets?] silk
[skaters or jocks?] ?
[preps or freaks?] freaks?
[cds or cassettes?] cds
[shampoo+conditioner in one or separate?] separate
*Whatcha Think Of...*
[swing music] 40's and 50's swing music
[anime stuff] my brother watches anime cartoons and I hate them
[clowns] I don't like clowns
[media] can be a nuisance
*If You Were _______, What Would You Be?*
[an animal] a cat
[a fruit] orange
[a color] purple
[a bug] a ladybug or butterfly
*Short Answer*
[are you left handed or right handed?] right handed
[whats your middle name?] Lynn
[how many personalities do you have?] three
[how many piercings do you have?] my ears are but I don't wear earrings
[are you superstitious?] sometimes
[do you read your horoscope?] sometimes
[can you do a cartwheel?] no
[what languages do you know?] I'm learning French and German
I like these little survey things.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud