geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Thursday, August 08, 2002

I have finally finished watching "High Stakes". I didn't get it at all. It didn't make any sense. Dave was the best thing in it. He was so cute in it. Speaking of bad movies I watched The Godson with my brother and we both agreed that it was horrible.
I watched Kevin on Mad TV, he was funny but wasn't in it that often. He had to of hosted more than once because the monologue he did on the show isn't the one listed at KITH Fan.org. Or he did two monologues and they cut the second one. I really want to see the epidsode when Bruce hosted.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud