geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

I guess it's another day as an only child. I'm so happy that my brother's staying at his friends for another night.
I can't understand why Comedy Central took KITH off at 3am. The show they replaced it with is always on. They could replace SNL with KITH at 2am, they show SNL 7 times a day. What would 1 hour mean. My mom said that she is glad that it isn't on any more, she says I can get some sleep now. I hate sleeping. Even if KITH isn't on I stay up as late as possible. I wish they would put KITH back on.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud