geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Sunday, July 28, 2002

Well, this weekend was boring. I got sick and slept most of the time. I didn't watch the Kids but I had tons of KITH dreams. All I wanted to do was come back home and I'm happy I'm home. I wish there was a KITH epidsode on at 3am. I don't know why they can't put them on on Monday mornings. Maybe I'll be able to go to bed early enough that I'll be able to watch News Radio at 8am.
I also added a couple more blogs and sites. I think blogs are interesting to read.
I have found out that 12 people has signed my guest book on my KITH site. Well, not really 12. I signed it twice and Justina signed it three times.
And Justina(if you are reading this), I'm so happy that you visit my sites and like them and you signed my guest book and slam book. I still have the e-mail you sent me. I'm sorry I never e-mailed you back. I also find that we have a lot in common. And I have taken your advice to start a notebook to keep track of all the epidsodes I have
Maybe we were dropped by the same kith-loving spacecraft ;)
















Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud