geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Friday, July 19, 2002

I'm not so happy. I did something to the VCR and now I can't record anything :( I'm hating this summer. I'm not doing anything. We were going to go to Hersey Park but we can't, I'm just wasting it away. It reminds me of the Kathy quote "Sometimes it feels like our lives are passing us by, and we're not even in them!". I told my mother that the best thing about this summer is being able to watch the Kids everyday. I've been doing nothing. But I am going to the Thousand Islands with my grandmother, but I've been there tons of times. I'm going up there with(hopefully) my friend Emily. What a boring life I lead...
On a much kinder note...


The Chicken Lady always bring s a smile to my face :)




Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud