geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Tuesday, July 23, 2002


I wonder when Bruce's new CD will be out. I just can't wait.
Well, I fix the problem with the computer. But the time says that it is 9:14PM July 22, it's 12:33AM, July 23. And I feel like writing somemore,I don't know why I fell like writing so much, I'm really bored. I'm trying to stay up to watch the Kids, I don't know what this morning's epidsode is, but I know that there are going to be four epidsodes on tomorrow, at 1:30AM, 3:00AM, 2:00PM, 2:30PM(eastern time) on Comedy Central. The sketches are all from season three. I wonder why I can't stray away from the subject of KITH.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud