geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

I have seen 87 epidsodes out of the 101 epidsodes. There are also compilation epidsodes. 1 compilation epidsode for season 5, 2 for season 4, 2 for season 3, and 2 for season 2. So, there are 108. And I only saw a couple of sketches from the pilot. I have actually seen 94 of the epidsodes. Out of the 101 epidsodes I have 14 of them on tape. I still have 87 more epidsodes to tape. But I have till August 28 to tape the Kids everyday. I have estimated that I can still tape atleast 42 more epidsodes. I hope I am able to.
I just really had to figure that out.




Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud