geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Sunday, July 07, 2002

I have been wondering why I haven't finished watching High Stakes, Dave's first movie, I bought it last month and have never finished it. My mom was amazed that I found it. We went to the video rental store, and they had a table in the front of the store I decided to look through the tapes, I originnally was looking for The Godson because they didn't have it avalible to rent, but then I came across High Stakes, I didn't think it was the one with Dave, so I picked it up looked at the back and Dave was on the back. I had to have it, so my mother knowing the way i am bought it for me. When I got home I wanted to watch it but I had rented Dog Park and watched that instead. But I'm thinking about watching it today.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud