geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Monday, July 01, 2002

Hi! For those of you who care today is Canada Day. It's Canada's independance day. So... Happy Canada Day to all of you Canadians out there!!!
I highly recomend that you see Lilo & Stitch. It is a great movie and it is halirous. It's not what you would think a Disney movie would be like. My dad said it was great and he hates those kind of movies. I loved this movie, and not just because of Kevin, he was halirous in it. My father even cried at it. I almost did... Whice is totally unlike me. Usually they think I'm cold and unfriendly. But that's because I'm German. He he he... if you don't get it, it's from the sketch The Accent Class. Whice if you have Comedy Central, that sketch is on todays 2 o'clock epidsode. But this movie was great. I love the part when the mosqutoes cover Pleakly(Kevin). Or when he dresses in drag. He wears an orange curly wig and a black wig. He's really funny in it. It's not just a kid movie either. I highly recomend this movie.




Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud