geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Friday, July 05, 2002

A couple of nights ago I saw the Dr.Seuss Bible sketch for the second time. It has became my favourite sketch. I was laying on the couch in the living room trying to memorize the sketch and I have done it I know the sketch word by word. This is straight off my mind:

The Dr. Suess Bible-

Dave- The Cat in the Hat
Kevin- Pharoh
Bruce- Pharoh
Mark- Sam Zittle
Scott- Christ

Dave- And now the dr. Suess Bible. One day God said this is what I will do, I'll send you my son and I'll send him to you, to clear up this humpity bumpity hullabaloo. His name will be Christ and he'll never wear shoes and his pals will all call him the King of the Jews. He didn't come in a plane, he didn't come in a jeep, he didn't come in the pouch of a high jumping vo veep. He rode on the back of a black sasato whice is the blackiest creature you could ever view. He rode to Jahrusalum(Sp?) home of the grumpity Jews. Where false phaphets were worshipped some even in twos. There were Murry von Mur and Gangas vol Vous the one you could worship by taking a snooze. He spoke from a mound, whice is a pile of ground, where people gathered around with out making a sound thus he spake. Sin in socks, socks full of sin. How do we quiet this Jehovity din? "Do unto others as they do unto you" That includes you young Timothy Foo! One pharisee said to another he knew -

Kevin- What shall we do with this uppitty Jew?

Bruce- We can wash him in wine and make him all clean and into Sam Zittle's crucifixion machine!

Dave- Twirl the gawhirl and release the gavlease and in go the nails as fast as you please. And it is said that he said as he bled -

Scott- Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do, for they walk through this life in two crappity shoes.

All- Do you?

Dave- Amen!








Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud