geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Sunday, June 23, 2002


I have recently noticed that I have not been posting what I originaly started this blog for. So, let's review my day, shall we. I got up at 9, it's usually at 7. I had to go with my mother to help her drop off old clothes at a thrift store, I couldn't help but think about the one sketch with Raj, Christine, and Lacey when Raj and Christine are at the store and they are talking about how weird the day is. My mom didn't know what I was talking about when I tried to explain it to her. I was telling her about how I wanted to go to the Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal, I heard Mark's going to be performing, but she said I couldn't go because she wasn't going to drive to Montreal. I would fly there but I'm really afraid of heights and noone else will take me. I figured she wouldn't take me, she was sposed to take me to see the Kids on their tour this year, first she said the April 13th show because it was going to be in Philidelpha PA we live in Susquehanna PA, and then the March 28th show in Syracuse NY(it is closer) and then she said the April 13th show. But I didn't go, it was probably the last chance I would ever have in my life. I have yet been able to met any of the Kids. We then went out to lunch, whice my mom rarely does because she says I act weird in public. We went to McDonald's because I wanted to get a Lilo& Stitch toy, more accurately I wanted the alien guy who Kevin played. But they gave me a stupid bionicle card thing that I ended up giving to my brother. Then I had to go grocery shopping with my mom. I saw people I knew from school, and told my mom I wihed I had more friends. She said I don't ever talked to the friends I have. I told her that none of my friends are interested in any of the things I like. I think I'm the only KitH fan in the who Susquehanna county limit. I can't talk to any one about the Kids, I end up talking to myself. Or inatament objects. When we got home my mother was so mad, the house she keeps spotless, was a mess. My brother and step-brother are total slobs. I had to deal with her being angery and snotty to everyone. I just blocked everyone out. Then for like three or four hours I sat on the couch listened to my Brain Candy Soundtrack and read Anna of Avonlea. L. M. Montgomery is my favourite author and I love the the Anne of Green Gables book series. After that I went on the computer and have been on it since 7:30. I worked on my website and changed my blog. Tomarrow I am happy to announce that I will be linking my Picture Gallery to my index page. Please take the survey below.TTFN! :)



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud