geri's sweet pit of pen-ultimate darkness

and now for something completely the same...

Friday, May 31, 2002

I can't believe my mother has signed my guest book. She is the one who put done "the chicken lady rules". It's goning to end up with my whole family signing my guestbook. Well, at least someone is signing it...
Let see what this day has come to-
*I stayed home from school
*I was on the computer for hours
*We had 3 storms and my matress got soaked because my window was opened
WOW, what an exciting day! I think I need to get out more. I shouldn't complain, my life is alot better than most people I know. I look at my friends and I say "Thank god I'm not her." I hang out with a lot of weird people. My one friend Shannon tried to choke me. And my friend Emily is like a dog. She follows me around at school. But I should be happy that I even have friends

Who's your daddy?? Find out @ blackhole
.



Comments: Post a Comment




oh, you're no fun anymore!

There's a Kangaroo on my Balcony
Weezing in the Hall

...always look on the
bright side of life...



chez moi | way old crud